Disinfectant concentrate DEZIPAN
Disinfectant concentrate DEZIPAN is intended for making of a disinfectant for the treatment of metal, plastic, textile, rubber and other surfaces.
Disinfectant concentrate DEZIPAN shows bactericidal, tuberculocidal, virucidal and fungicidal effects. DEZIPAN is effective against bacteria: gram-negative bacteria, gram-positive bacteria (including tuberculosis microbacteria); against viruses: HIV, influenza, parenteral hepatitis, polio, adenoviruses, SARS viruses, highly pathogenic avian influenza H5N1, swine flu, human flu, herpes, etc.; against pathogenic fungi: candida, trichophyton and mold fungi; causative agents of cross infection, anaerobic infections; the product has egg-killing properties against pathogens of parasitic diseases (cysts and oocysts of protozoa, eggs and helminth larvae, pinworms).
DEZIPAN disinfectant concentrate is a water solution of a synergistic surfactant mixture: dodecyldipropylene triamine, didecyldimethylammonium chloride and tetraazatricyclododecane, with the addition of corrosion inhibitors, which prevent corrosion of treatment tools made of metal and alloy metals, including carbon steel and alloys, titanium alloys, nonferrous alloy (brass, copper).
Disinfectants made from DEZIPAN concentrate are recommended for use at health care institutions, including medical treatment facilities, and medical preventive institution medical, therapeutic and pharmaceutical enterprises, child care facilities, food and trade facilities, consumer markets, communal facilities, hairdressers, spa, beauty shops and massage parlors, transportation facilities, etc..
Disinfectants made from DEZIPAN concentrate are used for:
- disinfection of any surfaces in rooms, offices, premises, placements, disinfection of cabinetry, lounge furniture and other types of furniture, floor coverings and seat-cover fabrics, furnishings, surfaces of apparatuses, appliances, sanitary equipment, acrylic bathtubs, linen, dishes (including serviceware, labware, etc.), items for washing dishes, rubber and polypropylene mats, cleaning equipment and materials, toys, sports equipment, patient care items, personal hygiene items in hospitals and health centers, in child care and municipal institutions, in public unity service, in everyday life; in infection affected areas - during ongoing, final and preventive disinfection (for more details see here);
- disinfection of medical waste (of class A, class B and class C) (for more details see here);
- disinfection of blood in clots, donated blood and expired blood products, medical leeches after hirudotherapy;
- disinfection of articulators, dental impressions of alginate, silicone materials, polyester resin, denture blanks from metals, ceramics, plastics and other materials, suction systems of dental units, saliva ejectors and spittoon;
- disinfection of medical devices (including surgical and dental instruments) manually, as well as disinfection combining manual and mechanized methods (for more details see here);
- preliminary cleaning of endoscopes after their use;
- various types of cleaning and disinfection of flexible and rigid endoscopes (for more details see here);
- disinfection of incubators and accessories to them, components of anesthesia-respiratory equipment, anesthesiology equipment, ultrasound sensors;
- disinfection of ambulance and food transportation vehicles;
- disinfection of cabins and compartments of civil aircraft;
- disinfection in public transport means and in subways;
- disinfection of shoes made of leather, fabric, enameled cloth, rubber, plastic and other polymeric materials in order to prevent infections of fungal etiology (dermatophytosis);
- performing of general cleanups in medical and preventive, children's preschool, school and other general educational and sanitary, convalescence and health-improving facilities, at communal facilities, in detention centers and other penitentiary facilities;
- mold control;
- air disinfection by spraying at various facilities, preventive disinfection of ventilation and air conditioning systems (household air conditioners, split systems, multi-zone split systems, roof air conditioners, ventilation filters, air ducts, etc.);
- disinfection and cleaning of premises, rooms and equipment (including equipment in contact with food) in catering, food trade, consumer markets, utilities, hotels, dormitories, swimming pools, water parks, saunas, crowded places;
- disinfection and cleaning of premises and equipment, tools, work clothes, the air of hairdressing salons, massage parlors and beauty shops, beauty salons, laundries, clubs, sanitary inspection rooms and other public services;
- disinfection and washing of premises and equipment at pharmaceutical and biotechnological industry enterprises for the production of non-sterile medicines in rooms of cleanliness classes C and D;
- disinfection and washing of rooms and equipment in the Armed Forces and Rescue Services;
- disinfection of surfaces, objects and discharges in morgues and pathological anatomical services, forensic medical institutions, columbaria, crematoria, funeral homes and bureaus, other buildings and facilities providing funeral services, as well as for disinfection of catafalques and hearses;
- disinfection, cleaning, washing and deodorization of garbage collection equipment, garbage collectors and refuse trucks, garbage bins and garbage bins, refuse chute termination rooms, etc.;
- disinfection of contents of storage tanks of autonomous toilets which do not have a drain to the sewer, as well as surfaces in the cabins of autonomous toilets and dry closets;
- disinfectant pans;
- disinfection (disinvasion) of soil, household items, toys, premises, laboratory glassware and laboratory equipment contaminated with pathogens of parasitic diseases (protozoa cysts and oocysts, eggs and larvae of helminths, pinworms).
Transparent liquid of yellowish or orange color.
Opalescence and slight sediment is admitted
|Odor||Slight specific smell or smell of applied perfume|
Specific gravity at 20°C,
g/cm3, not less than
Total mass concentration
of active matters, %,
in the range of
pH of 1-% water solution
of disinfectant at 20°C
pH of disinfectant
concentrate at 20°C
|Solubility in water||Soluble at any rate|
- DEZIPAN is characterized by a wide range of effects and has a high protective property.
- А prolonged antimicrobial effect is observed on the treated surface for several days after treatment.
- DEZIPAN does not require rotation, as it is a multicomponent formulation consisting of three main active substances belonging to various chemical groups. In this case, the possibility of resistant microorganisms is extremely small.
- The disinfectant has good deodorizing properties, does not spoil the treated items, does not bleach on colored fabrics, does not damage products made of various metals, including carbon steel and alloys, does not shore up organic сontaminations, does not cause corrosion of metals.
- The product is completely biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- The product retains its properties after freezing and subsequent thawing.
- Working solutions are non-combustible, fire and explosion proof.
Working solutions of disinfectant concentrate are made by diluting it with tap water in strict accordance with the manufacturer's approved instructions. The concentration of the concentrate in the working solution is from 0.1% to 3% and varies depending on the purpose of treatment, the object to be treated and the processing method.
Processing of any objects in the rooms by means of wiping, dipping and soaking in the solutions of DEZIPAN can be carried out in the presence of patients.
When processing by irrigation, it is necessary to wear personal protective equipment for skin, eyes and respiratory organs.
More detailed information on making the working solutions for different applications is available in the application manual for disinfectants based on DEZIPAN concentrate (available on request).
DEZIPAN disinfectant concentrate is supplied in plastic bottles by 5 l and P/E containers by 1m3.
The shelf life of the product in the sealed package of the manufacturer is 3 years at a temperature of minus 20°C to 30°C.
The shelf life of working solutions is up to 35 days provided that they are stored in a closed glass, plastic or enamelled container (without damaging the enamel) at room temperature in the places protected from direct sunlight.
DEZIPAN disinfectant concentrate has been tested in the Quality System test laboratory.
Polyex JSC is an official dealer of Tekhnohim M LLC and has the right to sell DEZIPAN disinfectant concentrate in the territory of Russia and abroad.