Paraffin inhibitor POLYDEX 07
Paraffin inhibitors of POLYDEX 07 brand are specially designed for crude oil treatment.
Paraffin inhibitors POLYDEX 07 influence paraffin crystal growth directly and due to their molecular structure the inhibitors have dispersive property which keeps paraffin crystals in a suspended state. They solve the problem of residual emulsion presence which can transport paraffin crystals into storage facility tanks.
Paraffin inhibitors POLYDEX 07 are available in two grades: POLYDEX 07 grade А and POLYDEX 07 grade V.
- Prevention of paraffin deposits in oil wells.
- Prevention of paraffin deposits in oil and gas condensate production lines and pipelines.
- Protection of equipment, storage tanks, etc. from paraffin deposits.
|POLYDEX 07 grade A||POLYDEX 07 grade V|
|Appearance at 20°C||
Transparent liquid with the colour varying from
light yellow to yellow
Specific gravity at 20°C,
g/cm3, within the range
Kinematic viscosity at 20°C,
mm2/s, not more than
Freezing point, °C,
not higher than
|Minus 50||Minus 25|
Soluble in aromatic hydrocarbons and alcohols.
Dispersible in water.
|Conditions of application||Complicated conditions||Standard conditions|
- Possibility to eliminate mechanical cleaning of equipment from paraffin deposits.
- The inhibitors do not influence oil treatment (oil processing).
- The inhibitors are stable under high temperatures and pressures.
- High efficiency of the inhibitors allows to reduce their consumption.
- The inhibitors are compatible with other chemicals produced by Polyex company.
- Low freezing temperature of the inhibitors.
Paraffin inhibitors POLYDEX 07 are to be injected continuously in the point of the beginning of oil-gathering system.
The consumption of the inhibitor is to be determined with laboratory tests. The consumption depends on the crude type, the temperature conditions, and the tasks to be performed. It may vary from several grams to several hundreds of grams per one m3.
To obtain more detailed information about POLYDEX 07, organizing laboratory tests on inhibitor selection, determining its optimal consumption for the particular application please consult the specialists of Sales & Service department of POLYEX jsc.
Paraffin inhibitors POLYDEX 07 are delivered in drums of 227 l or in PE containers of 1 m3.