Polyex company took part in the Russian Oil and Gas technical conference SPE
Conference was held from 30th to 31th, 2021 of March. Experts of Oil and Gas Industry have presented their reports within the framework of the conference sessions. Specialists of Polyex company took part as the listeners of the conference and paid particular attention to the reports:
- Alexandra Ushakova, I.Baykov, Gazpromneft - Technological Partnerships "Petroleum composition impact on air injection technology"
- Alba Somoza, N. Tafur, A. Soto, Universidade de Santiago de Compostela "Design of formulations based on ionic liquids for surfactant enhanced oil recovery processes"
- Alexey Ishkov, KogalymNIPIneft "Modeling of gel treatment in injection wells using kinetic of сross-linking and changing of reservoir properties"
- Dr. Syed Farouq-Ali, Dr. Anqi Shen, University of Houston "Long Term Prospects for Enhanced Oil Recover"
- Azat Latypov, Ya.Simakov, VNIIneft; A.Soloviev, Zarubezhneft "Thermal EOR in complex carbonate reservoir. Boca de Jaruco bitumen field case study"
- Alexey Gordeev, K.Tagirov, TNNC "Results of pilot field tests of gel-forming compositions based on sodium silicate in the AB1(1-2) "Ryabchik" formation of the Samotlor field"
- Mikhail Bondar, Gazpromneft – Technological Partnerships "Surfactant polymer flooding: composition test results. SWCTT results"
- Nicolas Wartenberg, Solvay "Surfactant formulation design for chemical EOR flooding in high temperature reservoirs conditions"
We express our gratitude to the organizers and participants of the conference for a high-quality event!