Technical Requirements TU 20.59.59-124-53501222-2017
Purpose of Use
Temporary blocking pack PLASTIROX® is meant for performing fluid loss control at well-killing operations, for protection of productive formation and enabling of achieving maximal productivity of the wells.
Temporary blocking pack PLASTIROX® is complex chemical, which contains a fractional colmatant component selected in accordance with customer conditions, a structure-forming agent and a fluid-loss reducer. The product is supplied in dry commodity form. The product is homogeneous powder completely soluble in water with the color from white to cream.
PLASTIROX® is available in several grades varying in the ratio of main components and fractional characteristic of colmatating component.
- Fluid loss control at well-killing operations.
- Killing of high permeability wells with Abnormally Low Formation Pressure (ALFP) in fractured reservoirs.
Properties of ready-to-use temporary blocking pack PLASTIROX® solution
|Dynamic share stress, dPа, not less than
|Filtrate return, ml/30 min, not more than
Customer Benefits of temporary blocking pack PLASTIROX®
- The product is not toxic, hazardous class 4;
- Quickly and easily prepared with diluting in water (including produced water);
- No need in special equipment use at solution preparation (standard cementing unit СU is enough);
- The product does not affect the filtration characteristics of the reservoir (minimal penetration of the product into the formation, complete compatibility of the product with formation fluids and minerals);
- Hydrophobous character of filter cake;
- No special removing of the chemical from the formation is required (in case the additional treatment is still required, all the components are completely dissolved with acidizing, polymers are destructed with time);
- Guaranteed time of temporary blocking pack performance is 21 days. Then complete destruction of composition is observed;
- Temperature destruction is observed at 120°С. Operation at higher temperatures is possible with the addition of special chemical additives;
- Relatively low cost of composition without including cost of killing fluids with required density;
- Decreasing of watering level of productive formation;
- Reducing of time and financial expenditures for injection of additional portions of technological liquids, possibility of repeated application of fluids, decreasing of expenditures for bottom-hole treatment and well stimulation.
Composition PLASTIROX® is prepared on the base of produced water. Maximum density of process solution of the chemical- colmatant is 1.45 g/cm3. Fractional characteristic of component is selected individually depending on bottom-hole filter type and perforation characteristics. Composition is placed in bottom-hole filter interval by one of the following technique: displacement at balance through the pipelines/behind the casing, squeezing through the pipelines/behind the casing or with simultaneous squeezing through the pipelines and behind the casing.
Complex chemical PLASTIROX® is supplied by components in 25 kg polyethylene bags, 25 kg polypropylene or paper bags with polyethylene insert or other pack by agreement with the customer.