One of the main methods of the stimulation of oil and gas recovery is acidizing in production wells. Conventionally HCl-based acid stimulation fluids are used for this purpose. The treatment of this kind provides permeability improvement and formation stimulation due to the forming of high-conductivity pathways.
In the conditions of high water-cut of produced fluids especially at the mature fields to increase the efficiency of acidizing jobs it is recommended to apply some flow diverting chemicals in the process of acidizing.
Тechnologies and сhemicals for acid stimulation in production wells:
- Stimulation of oil and gas recovery in production wells in carbonate and terrigenous reservoirs with water-cut up to 60% with the application of acid stimulation fluid FLUXOCORE®210, FLUXOCORE®212, KSPEO-2, KSPEO-3T, KSPEO-4.
- Stimulation of oil recovery in carbonate and terrigenous reservoirs in the wells producing oils apt to precipitation at contact with acids. Treatment with acid stimulation fluid FLUXOCORE®201.
- High volume acidizing of production wells in carbonate reservoirs with acid stimulation fluids FLUXOCORE®210, KSPEO-2.
- Stimulation of oil and gas recovery in production wells in the condition of surplus of ferric iron. Treatment with acid stimulation fluid with superinduced acid fluid modifiers МК-7 or ACIRONIX®-IRON.
- Acid stimulation of oil and gas recovery in highly drowned production wells with preliminary blocking of thief interlayers with hydrocarbon emulsions formed with the help of emulsifying agents EKS-EM (at normal temperatures) or EMITRIT® (at higher temperatures). Further acidizing is performed with stimulation fluids FLUXOCORE®210, KSPEO-2.
- Acid stimulation of oil and gas recovery in highly drowned (water-cut of 70% to 98%) production wells with preliminary water shutoff with sediment forming agent TAMOLEX®. Further acidizing is performed with stimulation fluids FLUXOCORE®210, KSPEO-2, KSPEO-4. The technology is applicable at high temperatures.
- Stimulation of oil and gas recovery with self-diverting acid stimulation system FLUXOCORE®210 grade C with gelling agent SURFOGEL®grade A / grade AT.
- Acid stimulation of oil and gas recovery in carbonate fractured reservoirs with flow-diverter, which is temporary blocking self-degrading water-based system containing fiber extender EXTELINT® and VES-based system SURFOGEL®
grade D. The application of the system allows to divert selectively the amounts of stimulating acid fluids and to cover low-permeability zones of formation with acidic treatment.
- Cleaning of downhole equipment from asphaltene, resins and paraffin deposits with POLIPAV chemical prior the acidizing with stimulation fluids.
- Acid package ACIRONIX® for making the fluid for matrix acidizing jobs based on HCl or HCl/HF mixtures for well stimulation in carbonate and sandstone reservoirs, especially for the wells producing oils apt to precipitation at contact with acids.
- HCl corrosion inhibiting with the help of SOLING grade D, grade LU or grade T inhibitors .