Major prospects for oil production increase in the fields are assosiated with the involvement of low permeability, heterogeneous reservoirs into the active development as well a more complete oil recovery in the old fields with hard-to-recover reserves.
One of the most widely used advanced recovery and simulation method if hydraulic fracturing of formation (hydrofrac). Thereby to provide hydrofrac fluid the required proppant carrying properties and to create high enough hydraulic pressure some guar-based gelling agents or other polysaccharide polymers are conventionally used. Quite high residual content of the latter in proppant pack after hydrofrac decreases dramatically the efficiency of the treatment. The proposed by Polyex variants of solving this problem are based both on the chemicals which allow to remove the guar gel residuals and on the gelling chemicals which do not contain any solid polymer phase.
Тechnologies and сhemicals for making fracturing fluids and for well stimulation after hydrofracturing:
- Hydrofracturing with the application of non-polymeric viscoelastic fracturing and proppant carrying fluids with gelling system SURFOGEL® grade D.
- Acid-proppant fracturing with the application of acid gel being a non-polymeric viscoelastic surfactant fracturing and carrying fluid, prepared with gelling agent SURFOGEL®
- Cleanout of horizontal wellbore from residual proppant in the wells with hydrofrac with the help of ultralight water-based fluids of ULZhG brand with the densities ranging from 0.7 g/cm3
to 0.99 g/cm3.
- Completion of wells after hydrofrac with the use of clay & polymer destructing acid-based stimulation fluid FLUXOCORE®
110 for the production wells in terrigenous reservoirs.
- Well completion after drilling with the use of acid stimulation fluids FLUXOCORE® 110, FLUXOCORE® 210, FLUXOCORE® 201.