Improving The Injectivity of Injection Wells
Injectivity degradation in injection well is connected with the pay zone colmatation with organic and non-organic impurities contained in the water being injected. Among the methods of improving of well injectivity the leading position belongs to the processes of complex chemical treatment of near-wellbore formation.
Technologies and chemicals for improving and enhancing the injectivity of injection wells:
- Matrix acidizing for improving and enhancing the njectivity in injection wells with the application of acid stimulation fluids
- KSPEO-2 NB for injection wells in carbonate and terrigenous reservoirs;
- KSPEO-4 NB for injection wells in terrigenous reservoirs in case of clays and products of microorganism vital activity presence in the displaced fluids.
- Matrix acidizing for improving and enhancing the njectivity in injection wells complicated with the oil hydrocarbons presence in injected water. Acidizing is performed with acid stimulation fluid KSPEO-N with adding of specialized acidic modifier MK-R which contains solvents.
- Matrix acidizing in injection wells with acid stimulation fluid KSPEO-N with adding of specialized acidic modifier MK-R and squeezing liquid containing POLYPAV-chemical enabling the washing off the residual film oil.