Oil washing-off surfactant POLYPAV
Complex chemical POLYPAV is designed to provide better final washing off the film oil during water injection into injection wells and also during conversion of the production wells into injection wells. It is used as:
Oil washing off chemical,
Component of viscopolymer and acidizing systems ,
Component in the technology of removing of asphaltene-resin-paraffin deposits,
Agent for lowering of pumping pressure for polymer systems injected into injection wells at the well injectivity leveling.
Complex chemical POLYPAV is a synergetic composition of nonionic and anionic surfactants in water solution.
POLYPAV is available in two grades: POLYPAV 81-B and POLYPAV 81-V varying with nonionic and anionic surfactants mass ratio and having different application area.
- Treatment of injection wells with sand inflow and with the presence of sand plugs.
- Bottomhole flushing prior to the procedures the treatment of critical area of formation in injection wells.
- Squeezing of the acidizing fluids into the formation at the operations of improving the injectivity of injection wells.
- Cleaning of lifting pipes, oil-field distribution piping and pipelines from the contamination left after the treatment of wax and paraffins with organic dissolvents.
- Killing of injection wells at maintenance operations.
- Pumping of the chemical as a part of polymer systems into injection wells (POLYPAV 81 grade V is used for pumping pressure reduction).
- Treatment of production wells complicated with asphaltene-resin-paraffin deposits.
Three grades of complex chemical POLYPAV are available POLYPAV 80, POLYPAV 81-B and POLYPAV 81-V, depending on the grade they have the following properties:
|Thin liquid varying from colorless to light brown
Concentration of hydrogen ions (рН)
6 - 10
Mass concentration of surfactants,
Better removal of oil film and changing of the wettability of reservoir pore space.
Increased permeability of reservoir by water.
Compatibility with formation waters with total mineralization level of up to 280 g/liter.
Low freezing point of the chemical.
Consumption of complex chemical POLYPAV varies depending on the grade being used and on area of application. Average consumption is between 1 to 10 liters per 1 m3 of working fluid.
To obtain more detailed information on selecting the optimal design of application of complex chemical POLYPAV contact the specialists of Service & Sales Department of Polyex company.
Complex chemical POLYPAV is supplied in 50 liter PE container, 200-227 liter PE and metal drums, 1 m3 PE container.
Complex chemical POLYPAV is certified for the application in oil-and-gas field.