Disinfecting concentrate SURFOCIDE grade A
Disinfecting concentrate SURFOCIDE grade A based on quaternary ammonium compounds (QAC) is intended for the use as an active base in the production of general-purpose disinfectants, as a base for the manufacturing of corrosion inhibitors, biocides and water repellents.
SURFOCIDE grade A has bactericidal, fungicidal, virucidal, algicidal effects.
SURFOCIDE grade A disinfectant concentrate is a 50% aqueous solution of benzalkonium chloride (С12 — С14).
- Compositions for wood preservation.
- Compounds for water treatment.
- Functional additives in the production of technical detergents.
- Functional additives in the production of household chemical goods.
- Functional additives in the production of textile auxiliary substances (TAS).
- Functional additives in the production of compositions for processing leather and fur, paints and varnishes, synthetic rubbers.
- In oil and gas industry the chemical is used at the same time for the suppression of sulfate-reducing bacteria (SRB) growth and for the protection from corrosion in the processes of oil and gas production and transportation, for water treatment in reservoir pressure maintenance systems, for wastewater utilization, and the chemical also exhibits water repellent properties.
|Grade||SURFOCIDE grade A|
|Appearance at 20ºС||
Colorless to clear liquid varying from
colorless to light yellow, without sediment
and extraneous inclusions
Mass fraction of the
|48.0 – 52.0|
Mass fraction of free amines,
%, no more
Soluble in water.
Soluble in alcohols.
Soluble in hydrocarbons.
A wide spectrum of effects and high disinfecting properties for microorganisms, bacteria, viruses, fungi, etc.
As a base for disinfectants SURFOCIDE grade A can be used both by itself and in combination with SURFOCIDЕ grade B. SURFOCIDE grade A is not compatible with anionic surfactants.
For more detailed information on the organization of laboratory testing for the selection of the optimal reagent and its dosage please contact the specialists of sales and service department of Polyex.
SURFOCIDE grade A disinfectant concentrate is delivered in plastic barrels with a capacity of 227 dm3 or in plastic containers with a capacity of 1 m3. By agreement with the customer the use of other types of containers which ensure the quality and safety of the product is allowed.