Sediment forming composition TAMOLEX® grade B
Sediment forming composition TAMOLEX® grade B is designed for water shut-off in production wells, for reducing the water-cut of produced fluid, for injectivity profile leveling in injection wells, which leads to enhanced oil recovery, and as a flow-diverter at acid stimulation in production wells.
Sediment forming composition TAMOLEX® grade B is a polymeric soap well soluble in fresh water.
- Flow diverting at acidizing of production wells with water-cut of 80-90% and higher.
- Leveling of injectivity profile of injection wells with redistribution of filtration flow direction in injection wells with sandstone and carbonate reservoirs.
- Blocking of highly water-encroached interlayers in multipay pools.
- Water shut-off in the production wells.
|Grade||TAMOLEX® grade B|
|Appearance||Powder of white to brown color|
Mass fraction of water,
not more than, %
Time of complete dissolving
of the reagent in process water
(mineralization 21,4 g/l), min,
not more than
Dynamic viscosity of of 6% emulsion
at 20˚C, mPa⋅s, no less than
|pH of 6% emulsion at 20˚C, no less than||10|
|Density of 6% emulsion at 20˚C, no less than||1.02|
The content of quaternary ammonium compounds
which can decompose to organochlorine compounds
at temperatures no higher than 204°C
|Does not contain|
- Composition is stable within long period of time.
- Wide range of application temperatures.
- Ability of working solution filterability into porous medium.
- Controllable sediment forming.
Provided when using dry composition:
- Transportability and easy-to store, including the possibility to store the product at site near the well.
- No vessels are required for storage of the product.
- Easy incoming quality control.
Working solution dry composition TAMOLEX® grade B is prepared in the vessels by dissolving in the fresh water with the temperature from 20 to 30°C in the ratio of about 60kg of the chemical per 1 m3 of finished solution.
The working solutions of TAMOLEX® grade B are prepared in portions and are pumped into the well with the batches of fresh and mineralized water solution.
The number of injection cycles and the consumption of TAMOLEX® grade B depends on the geological and technical parameters of the well treated and is determined individually for each object.
Batches of TAMOLEX® grade B water solution are pumped into the watered interval interchangeably with batches of fresh water.
When entering a water-saturated zone during the interacting with mineralized water TAMOLEX® grade B solution forms gel, clogging the pores and creating additional filtration resistance during filtration of subsequent volumes of the fluid.
For more detailed information about technique of application of TAMOLEX® grade B contact the specialists of Sales & Service Department of Polyex company.
Dry composition TAMOLEX® grade B is supplied in PP bags with PE liner and UV protection or in big bags with PE liner and UV protection by 1 000 kg.