Pour point depressants FLOWDIN® TN
Pour point depressants FLOWDIN grade® TN are meant for the decreasing of pour point of oils and petroleum products, decreasing of oil viscosity in the processes of oil recovery and transportation and inhibiting asphaltene, resin and wax deposits in oilfield equipment.
Pour point depressants FLOWDIN® grade TN are compositions of polar copolymers in hydrocarbon solvent.
- Decreasing of pour point of oils and petroleum products.
- Decreasing of oil viscosity and inhibiting of asphaltene, resin and paraffin deposits forming in the processes of oil recovery and transportation.
- Oil treatment.
|Appearance at 20 °С
Homogenous liquid varying from colorless to dark-brown
Gel substance with the color from colorless to dark-brown
Density at 20 °C, g/cm3,
within the range
0.85 – 0.95
Mass concentration of
active matter, %,
not less than
Freezing point, °C,
not higher than
|Solubility in oil
- FLOWDIN® TN chemicals show dispersive, inhibiting and washing-off properties towards asphaltene, resin and paraffin deposits.
- Improve of oil rheology characteristics.
- Show effective performance in oils with watering level up to 70 %.
Pour point depressants FLOWDIN® grade TN are applied with continuous dosing. FLOWDIN® grade TN can be injected at pump suction or into annulus with capillary tube dosing.
To obtain more detailed information on organizing laboratory tests for the selection of PPD and determining its optimal consumption for the particular application please contact the specialists of Sales & Service Department of POLYEX Company.
Pour point depressants FLOWDIN® grade TN are delivered in steel drums of 1A1 type with standard inner cover RDL-50, in polyethylene drums with the capacity 227 m3 or polyethylene containers with the capacity 1 m3.