Acid stimulation fluid for oil & gas production wells in sandstone reservoirs FLUXOCORE® 212
HCl-based acid stimulation fluid FLUXOCORE® 212 is designed for the stimulation of oil & gas production wells in sandstone reservoirs with high net to gross, with the purpose of improving oil and gas recovery.
FLUXOCORE® 212 is available in two grades: grade A and grade B.
Acid stimulation fluids FLUXOCORE® 212 are inhibited mixtures of organic and nonorganic acids with a special complex modifying additives, preventing trice highly viscous oil-water emulsion forming during acidizing. FLUXOCORE® 212 grade A also contains mutual solvent.
Application Area of FLUXOCORE®212
- Stimulation of oil and gas recovery in production wells in terrigenous reservoirs with water-cut up to 60%, which have reduced productivity due to precipitations of non-organic type and due to oil-in-water emulsion forming.
||Transparent liquid, varying from colorless to brown|
Mass concentration of HCl acid,
%, in the range of
|16 - 18||18 - 24|
Specific gravity at 20°C, g/cm3,
not less than
|1.03 - 1.08||1.07 - 1.12|
Mass fraction of combined
fluorine hydride, %,
within the range
|3.0||3.8 – 4.6|
St3 steel corrosion rate at 20 °С,
g/m2⋅h, not more than
|Freezing temperature, °C||-||Minus 50|
Mass fraction of alcohol (C1-C2),
%, not more than
- Effective prevention of forming trice oil-and-acid emulsions with high-viscosity.
- High permeability in rock porous area of the reservoir due to low oil-water inter-phase tension, high surface activity.
- High dispersive power for clays.High dispersive power for asphaltene, paraffin and resin deposits.
- Low corrosiveness even at higher temperatures (see . FLUXOCORE® 212 grade B).
- High thermostability at higher temperatures (see . FLUXOCORE® 212 grade B).
- High dissolving power for shale component of the reservoir.
Consumption Rates & Process Technique
Acid stimulation fluids FLUXOCORE® 212 are supplied in the concentrated form. The working solutions are to be prepared at site right before the starting of operation. Concentrated products are diluted with fresh water. Acid stimulation fluids FLUXOCORE® 212 are injected after the spacer of FLUXOCORE® 210 grade O/ grade R.
To select the optimal design of application, i.e. consumption of acid stimulation fluids, technique of their application, it is recommended to contact the specialists of Sales & Service department of Polyex company.
Acid stimulation fluids of FLUXOCORE® 212 brand are supplied in PE containers with capacity of 200 liters and PE containers with capacity of 1m3. It is also allowed to use specialized steel rubberized railway cisterns and highway tank trucks.