Acidizing fluid for injection wells in sandstone reservoirs KSPEO-4 NТU 2122-008-53501222-2002
Complex acidizing fluids KSPEO-4 N are designed for the efficient treatment of injection wells in sandstone reservoirs with the level of clayiness over 5 %, permeability over 100 mD, under high reservoir temperatures (up to 100 °С).
For the injection wells where produced water with high content of hydrocarbons is injected as well as for the production wells converted to injection wells it is recommended to inject a spaces of package KSPEO-2N with modifier MK-R before pumping acidizing fluid KSPEO-4 N. Modifier MK-R contains some solvents.
Acidizing fluid KSPEO-4 N is a blend of acids with a complex of surfactants. KSPEO-4 N is available in two grades: KSPEO-4 grade NA and KSPEO-4 grade NB varying in HCl concentration.
- Improving the injectivity in injection wells in sandstone reservoirs, especially when the injectivity was negatively influenced by formation plugging with rust precipitation, suspended solids in injected water, precipitation formed as a result of incompatibility of salts in injection fluids and in formation waters, as well as by the products of vital activity of bacteria.
- Fresh injection well completion after drilling operations and re-start of the wells after conservation.
- Conversion of production wells into injection wells.
|KSPEO-4 grade NA
|KSPEO-4 grade NB
|Liquid with the color varying from colorless to dark-brown
of HCl acid, %,
within the range of
|10 - 15
of combined fluorine,
%, within the range of
|1.5 - 2.9
|3.0 - 5.0
Specific gravity at 20 °C,
g/cm3, not less than
- High permeability into rock porous area of the reservoir due to low inter-phase tension between oil and KSPEO compound.
- Dissolving power for salts and oil hydrocarbons.
- Ability to stabilize iron ions in diluted state when dissolving ferrous rocks and precipitates.
- Low corrosiveness. High dispersive power for clays.
- Acidizing treatment with KSPEO-4 N can be combined with different physical methods of injection well treatment such as hydroimpulsive treatment, vibrowave treatment, acoustic treatment, etc.
Acidizing fluid KSPEO-4 grade NA is a ready-to-use fluid.
Acidizing fluid KSPEO-4 grade NB is supplied in concentrated form. The working solution is to be prepared at site before the beginning of operation. Concentrated compounds are diluted with fresh water with the ratio 1:1 by volume.
To select the optimal design of application, i.e. consumption of acidizing fluids and technique of application, it is recommended to contact the specialists of Sales & Service Department of Polyex company.
KSPEO-4 N is delivered in PE containers with the capacity of 1 m3, in rubberized cisterns or in acid tank trucks.
Complex acidizing fluid KSPEO-4 N is certified for the application in oil-and-gas field.